Enter Sweepstakes by Filling out the HomeGoods Customer Satisfaction Survey
HomeGoods as a company want to collect feedback on their products and services, and one way that they can collect this information is through the HomeGoods Customer Satisfaction Survey. If you are a customer, go to homegoodsfeedback.com and fill out the survey using the steps listed below.
About the HomeGoods
If you are looking for specialised bedding and furniture, the first place you should look is HomeGoods. HomeGoods, founded in 1992, is a retail company that was started in the United States. Since it was founded, the company has expanded to over 500 locations within the United States.
Requirements to take part in the HomeGoods Customer Satisfaction Survey
To take part in the HomeGoods Survey, you need the following:
- A receipt from your recent visit to a HomeGoods store.
- An electronic device that can connect to the Internet.
- Command over English.
- Smooth, uninterrupted access to the Internet.
Procedure to take part in the HomeGoods Survey
- On your computer or device, open up the web browser of your choice and enter in the following address: http://homegoodsfeedback.com/
- On the first page of the survey, in the space provided, enter in the following details: The Survey Number, the Date of the visit, and the Time of the visit. All of these details can be found at the back of the receipt. Click ‘Start’.
- The survey will now begin.
- In the survey, you will be asked a series of questions that relate to your experience at HomeGoods along with their quality of service and products. Answer all of the questions and answer them as truthfully as possible.
- At the end of the survey, enter in contact details so you can be reached out to if you win the sweepstakes.