Win Up to $1,000 through the Publix Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Publix Survey is a service provided by the Publix that allows users to give the company their feedback on their products, ad services, and gives them a chance to win rewards. If you don’t know how to give the survey, simply go to publixsurvey.com and then fill out the survey there using the steps mentioned below.
About the Publix
When you think of employee-owned companies, it is very possible that you would come across Publix. This company is almost exclusively owned by past and present employees, and was established in 1930. Part of Publix’s employee friendly program includes giving their customers the chance to provide feedback on the kind of service they receive which they can do by filling out a survey and entering sweepstakes to win over $1000.
Requirements to take part in the Publix Guest Satisfaction Survey
To take part in the Publix Survey, you need the following:
- A receipt from your recent visit to a Publix store.
- An electronic device that can connect to the Internet.
- Command over basic English or Spanish.
- Smooth, uninterrupted access to the Internet.
Procedure to take part in the Publix Survey
- On your computer or device, open up the web browser of your choice and enter in the following address: http://publixsurvey.com/
- At the beginning of the survey, choose from either English or Spanish.
- On the next page, enter in the 4 digit Survey Code. This can be found on your receipt.
- On the next page, select the grocery store you usually visit.
- In the survey, you will be asked a series of questions that relate to your experience at Publix along with their quality of service and products. Answer all of the questions and answer them as truthfully as possible.
- At the end of the survey, provide contact details so Publix can reach out to you if you win the sweepstakes.