Fill out the ASDA Survey to get a chance to win £1,000
ASDA Stores Ltd. is a British supermarket retailer, headquartered in Leeds, West Yorkshire. Besides its core supermarket retail format, the company also offers a number of other products, including financial services and a mobile phone company using the existing EE network. However, aside from serving some of the best supermarket items out there, it also offers its customers a wonderful offer: a chance to win £1,000. All you need to do is to go to tellasda.com and fill out the ASDA Survey!
Filling out this can be very important for the ASDA people as they not only want to provide you with the opportunity to win, but they also want to improve their service. By filling out this survey and providing your valuable feedback, you can help them improve their quality, services, and even their interactions with customers.
Requirements and rules for filling out the Tell ASDA Survey
To fill out the ASDA Survey, you must have:
- Access to a device that is capable of connecting to the Internet.
- Access to an Internet connection that is smooth and fast.
- A receipt from your last visit to ASDA Store.
- You can only fill out the survey twice within 30 days.
The procedure of filling out the ASDA Survey
- On your computer, open up your preferred web browser and in the search tab, type in the following address: tellasda.com
- In the fields provided, you will need to enter in your date of visit.
- Over the next few pages, you will be asked a series of questions about your experience at the store and the quality of the product. Answer all questions honestly.
- At the end of the survey you may be asked some demographic based questions, these help the people analysing to make sense of results.
- Complete the survey to be entered!